It is nice to add your course description, learning objectives and course evaluation to the course home page so it is quick and easy for students to find. We also recommend uploading the official Course Outline as a pdf on this page.
- Identify the benefits of Life Beyond Moodle
- Identify the which platform you would like to use WordPress or Pressbooks
- Identify the pros and cons of each platform
- Learn online authoring skills
- Create a digital artifact that has a clear purpose and a real-world use in your own practice
- Individual or Collaborative Learning Activities – 5 out of 7 assignments, each worth 8% (40%)
- Midterm project -(collaborative) (20%)
- Final Project – (collaborative) (25%)
- Final Project Presentation – (collaborative) (10%)
- Final Project Assessment – (collaborative) (5%)
The attached PDF will open in a new tab: Course Outline
The photo above is the Featured Image for this Page; you’ll see where to edit it on the Edit Page. You can choose any image you like for this space — as long as you have the rights to use it! — or you can choose to have no image at all, like the Resume and Lesson Plans pages.
A website like Unsplash is a good place to go to find interesting images that you can use freely on your own website. This one is by Ian Schneider. Make sure you give credit when you do make use of someone else’s work.